Want to volunteer for the Arena Throwdown in 2024?
Thank you for your interest for a volunteer position at the Arena Throwdown 2024. This event wouldn’t be possible without amazing people like yourselves. You are the backbone of the Arena Throwdown this year’s edition we are looking for about 175 volunteers. There are several volunteer teams that do everything from bringing the equipment and athletes onto the competition floor to supporting the media team.
Types of volunteers
As you are well aware our sport depends largely on the ability of the judge to be fair, accurate, and consistent. The quality of the judging is a direct reflection of the quality of this event. We are looking for knowledgeable, committed, hard-working, bold leaders who love the sport of fitness.
- Availability to commit to a full day for the event
- Must be 18 years or older
- One (1) year of CrossFit experience preferred and/or previous judging experience
MATERIAL CREW (COMPLETE)
The material crew is vital for keeping the event on schedule. You are part of a team that prepares the fields for the individual workouts and athletes. Each team has a team captain. He or she knows exactly what needs to be done and will inform you during the days.
Athlete control helps the athletes to be at their best. You and your team members take care of registration of the athletes and keeps the athletes informed and make sure they are at the right field at the right time.
You are a vital component in orchestrating an event of this magnitude, and because of this, we want you to provide with all the food and beverages your volunteers need to enjoy the event during their breaks.
All Volunteers receive:
• € 50 daily allowance
•A Crew Event T-Shirt
• FREE admission to the event.
• Lunch and plenty of snacks provided the day of the event.
• Various beverages, water and coffee provided while volunteering
• Various breaks throughout your shift and tons of love by the event
• Best seats in the house.
• Being a part of the exciting behind the scenes action.